Things that helped me get through the first few months of pregnancy!
1. If you are as “lucky” to get morning sickness as I was, Canada Dry Ginger Ale seemed to help me whenever I felt like I was about to get sick. Since this product contains real ginger it did the trick. When I bought the generic brand of ginger ale, it didn’t seem to help me at all.
2. Get a good Prenatal Vitamin! I tried another prenatal vitamin when I first ran out of my Trader Joe’s Prenatal Vitamin and it was a huge mistake! I felt more nauseous and had to lay down after taking it so I wouldn’t have to run to the bathroom.Trader Joe’s Prenatal Vitamin may be large and may seem like a pain at first to swallow, but trust me not all brands are created equal and they are well worth the price. It is a little pricey, but it is well worth the price you pay. These prenatal vitamins are loaded with everything you will need for you and your little one! Another great thing about it, they are gluten- free and vegan!
3. Take Naps and go to bed early! Your body is going through so many changes right now, so treat your body to a nap and go to bed early when you can, you have earned it!
4. Eat several small meals a day instead of just 3 meals.
5. Saltine Crackers with peanut butter or cheese really seemed to help me feel better as well. It was one of the few foods I could stand eating for awhile.
6. Unless you are having some sort of problems during your first trimester don’t stress if you are having a hard time gaining weight. As time goes on you will gain weight, if not you may need to talk to your doctor.
8.I started to get stretch marks REALLY early around 6 weeks. Coconut Oil has helped my stretch marks. Another great use for coconut oil for pregnancy is to use it as a nipple cream so they won’t dry out and crack as easily.
9. Make sure you stay well hydrated!
10. Start the search for maternity clothes. As time goes on your pre-maternity clothes won’t fit as well as they used to. This is a great time to start the search for some new clothes. Motherhood Secret Fit Belly Your Perfect Maternity Pant are some of my favorite pants that I own. They have fit me comfortably throughout my pregnancy!Motherhood 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Side Ruched Maternity Top is a comfortable shirt that lets you show off your growing baby bump!
- I am an amazon associate and contains affiliated links
- These are solely my options and please do not take this article as medical advice. Please ask your doctor.